Sunday, July 24, 2011

"Candyland or Bust"

Candyland is the game every little kid grows up playing and wishing they could visit. For Sadie and Macie, their make believe world became reality in our fun, made for kids, downtown shoot. There was candy galore, giant lollipops, cupcakes, and all the smiles you could imagine. A perfect way to spend a nice hot summer morning.

I haven't seen Sadie or Macie for like a year and a half and they both have grown up so much. I can't believe Sadie is already going to be 5 years old. I think I met her when she was only 18 months old. She has always been one of my absolute favorite little girls to photograph because she has the most beautiful big brown eyes I have ever seen and the prettiest smile that will melt your heart. Her little sister Macie is definitely taking after her big sis with the same gorgeous looks. I always laugh because their mom is like they better behave for pictures, like they are going to be bad or something, and every single time it is one of my favorite shoots! They both keep me on my toes and have the biggest personalities.



Macie is on her way to Candyland in her new pink car!






I had to throw this picture in because Macie is such a little ham! I couldn't get her to smile for me so I kept telling her to make funny faces and stuff and this was too cute not to share.





Happy 5th Birthday Sadie! I wish you the best birthday ever!