Monday, July 2, 2012

Attitude Is Everything!

Molly has always had a personality larger than life. She is so sweet with so much sassiness, a true entertainer. She stole my heart the day I met her and has always been one of my favorite little girls ever. She reminds me of how my daughter was growing up, always way too grown up for her age! Over the last two to three years I haven't had as much time to spend with her, yet everytime I see her she still remembers me like it was just yesterday I was with her, and that alone melts my heart. I feel so special that I still hold a small space in her heart.

I haven't had many opportunities to be around her little sister Morgan, but one thing was very apparent at this session...Molly has been training her sister very very well, to be just like her. Strong, sassy, smart, cute as a button, and a true entertainer. I have to say Morgan might have stole this day away. I went to our session thinking Molly would want all the camera time, but there was no way Morgan was going to allow that to happen. Morgan put on her sunglasses and it was like a celebrity walked onto location. She was pumping out facial expressions and poses like she was on the biggest catwalk she had ever been, it had to be the cutest thing I have ever seen.

Both girls gave me an unforgettable session; a session I long for everytime I pull my camera out. I can't wait for the next time I get to spend time with them. I could watch them play all day, listen to them sing all the songs they know, and dance all the dances they love. They both share a bond only two sisters can share and I look forward to watching their bond grow closer through the years.



























No comments: