Thursday, April 25, 2013

Graduating Class of 2013: Brooke

Brooke is a part of the graduating class of 2013 and is so ready to begin her adult life conquering the world. She is the most adorable girl both on the inside and out. She has a passion for pageants and would love to model. Her mom told me she always wins the most photogenic award at her pageants, and I can totally see why! She is absolutely breathtaking, but her beauty is not only skin deep! She has the warmest personality and is so happy and free spirited. I spent only half an hour with her last week and wished I had an entire day with her. She loves the camera and the camera loves her; a photographers dream girl!

I wish you the best of luck in your future Brooke! Definitely follow your dreams, you will go far in this world; I know it!



















No comments: