Sunday, January 19, 2014

Dakota Kayelynn

Tabitha and Brant got married last January so when they told me a few months later they were going to be having a baby I was so excited for them. I secretly was crossing my fingers and praying for a little girl to bless them. Between the two of them they already have 4 boys so when Dakota finally came a long it was the best thing ever. She is an absolute princess with the most amazing lips ever. I had to fight myself from kissing her (she just looks so kissable). She truly is an answer to prayers and I know she will be one very protected little girl with all those big brothers. I look forward to watching her grow up and turn into an amazing woman just like her mom.

Congratulations Brant and Tabitha. I am so excited for you both and look forward to watching you parent and raise Dakota into a great woman.



















1 comment:

Brant and Tabitha said...

Awwww.... Love this! Thank you Val!