Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Orchards 2014: The Dev Family

The Dev Family is one of my very first clients ever. I have been taking their pictures for probably the last 6 years, but as the kids have gotten older and schedules have gotten busier I don't get to see them as often. It never fails that each time Jodi has asked to do their session in the orchards their sessions are nothing less than amazing.

Jodi is one of those mothers that knows how to let loose and just enjoy playing with her kids; her sessions are always fun and full of life. She has this way about her that gets everyone involved in the fun. There is just something so magical about this family. They are probably the kindest, most giving and caring people I have ever been able to call my friends.

I had a blast watching The Dev's play hot potato with the hat, attempt to square dance, act out parts to fairy tales, and watch Krish and Eliya perform their favorite Disney characters songs. It was such a fun session to document with absolutely beautiful weather. I couldn't have asked for a better day.

































No comments: