Thursday, May 22, 2014

I'm Josephine And I Am Three Years Old!

Stop right there! My name is Josephine and I am THREE years old now. I want to tell you about my little family.


I have the most amazing mom and dad! The perfect parents for a little girl as cool, spunky, sassy, and full of life as me. They are so much fun!


Sometimes I like to copy my mom. This is my mama face! She looks mad . . . sometimes! Probably when I am doing things I am not suppose to!


 . . . BUT most of the time this is my happy face and my mama usually has smiles too which makes me super happy.


My mama and daddy do so many fun things with me. Like swinging me when we walk, playing with bubbles, and making silly faces. I love when we play together because we always laugh . . . a whole bunch!












Don't I have the best life ever! I could not have asked for better parents they are picture perfect to me! And best of all I just had my 3rd birthday so I have many many many more fun days ahead of me!

1 comment:

Blonde4life said...

How do I get q copy of one of these!! I have the cutest niece ever!!