Thursday, March 3, 2016

Almond Orchards: Castro Family


I absolutely love watching two people's love story unfold into a beautiful life. I met Mercedes and Victor probably right around four years ago when they were looking to book a wedding photographer. I immediately fell in love with Mercedes. She is so fun, down to earth, and caring. Victor shares the same love of photography as myself so of course every time we see each other we can get a little carried away geeking out over our equipment and photo talk.

It has been such a pleasure watching these two grow into a family over the past few years, and I was beyond ecstatic when Mercedes contacted me about an orchard session. I have not seen their son since his newborn pictures and he has grown up so much. He is one very active adorable little guy that I can tell keeps his parents on their toes. I am sure they appreciate Adan, Mercedes brother, being around so much to help keep Gabriel company. I look forward to the day that they decide to have another child. They make fabulous parents that any child would be so lucky to call mom and dad.

Mercedes and Victor, it was so nice to see you guys. I seriously enjoyed every minute of our time together. I hope this birthday present was everything you could have dreamt of.  I feel so honored you chose me!


2 comments:

Eliza Noel said...

Just the other day we were driving past an orchard in bloom and Peter was wishing one of us was a really good photographer so we could take some pictures of the blossoms.
Great pictures Valerie :)

Valerie Mitchell Photography said...

Awe you guys need me to take your pics! Thanks Eliza