Thursday, February 2, 2012

Alex + Valerie = Amazing

After taking off this last month to spend some much needed family time, I was ready to get back in the saddle, and what better way to start this year off than with an amazing couple. I met Alex and Valerie only a few weeks ago when they contacted me about photographing their wedding. Like all of my past couples, I instantly fell in love with them. I felt they were a perfect fit for my style, and after their engagement session I realized why...they are naturals at just letting the moment, be the moment. I don't know if they feel the same way, but I had a total blast! If they were uncomfortable in front of the camera they didn't show it at all. They were all laughs, complimenting each other perfectly. I saw a true best friend relationship which I think is so important in building a successful life together. They are true companions and utterly amazing to be around!

To warm them up I started with some playful ideas...all I can say is I think I need to fire Alex from the bubble blowing career, or else Valerie really needs to start working with him on his skills. Eventually, he was able to blow a few out and it made for the greatest photo montage!














Thanks guys for starting my year off right. I am super excited for your wedding day! Good luck with all of your planning!

No comments: