Friday, February 24, 2012

"I'm on Cloud Nine"

"December 2, 2011:
Dear Diary,
Today we crossed over the Mississippi river and have finally arrived in Chicago, Illinois. The traffic is terrible here, but I'm really excited to be here and begin sight seeing. Love, Jenn"

"December 3, 2011:
Dear Diary,
I am on cloud nine, head over heels, doing my touchdown dance, over the top exit off the game winning field because I am finally engaged! After traveling up 103 floors, Mike finally proposed to me at the skydeck in the Sears Tower. I have waited for this moment for so long and never imagined such an amazing proposal. I am so excited to finally be Mrs. Dunn and can't wait to begin planning my perfect wedding. Love, Jenn"

I am not sure exactly how Jennifer felt on December 3rd, but from their engagement session I am pretty sure she was on Cloud Nine. Mike and Jenn are a match made in heaven. Sharing so many of the same interests like traveling and football only makes this couple that much more perfect for each other. You guys are amazing, and I can't wait for your wedding! Congratulations to the two of you!















No comments: