Saturday, June 1, 2013

"Miss Emma Turns Four"

Emma is one very adorable sweetheart! Last time I saw her she was just barely a toddler and now she is turning into this beautiful young girl. She was soooo quiet when she first showed up to take pictures, but by the end of our time together she was full of smiles, laughter, and complete joy! She has the most amazing parents that truly know what it means to get down and spend quality time with her. Adriana has done an amazing job giving Emma all the love a little girl could possibly need; and Chuy is a master at bringing out the smiles and the best in Emma. I always enjoy my time with this family; the love this couple has for one another and for Emma is so dynamic and precious, it feels my heart with joy! Thanks for another amazing session Chuy and Adriana! I look forward to the next time we see each other!























No comments: