Saturday, May 25, 2013

Josephine Turns 2

Last Saturday Josephine, her family, and I spent an hour of her actual birthday playing at the park. It is so amazing to see how much a child grows up in just one year. Josephine went from just barely walking last year to full on running this year. She was so hard to keep up with. Her dad told me that a few days prior he brought her to the park and spent an hour running up and down the hill. This girl has some serious energy; I guess it's a great workout for her parents. Not only is Josephine super active, her little personality is totally developing. She entertained us with her adorable little faces and curiousity. It is so hard to believe that she had such a rocky start to life when she was born unresponsive because today she is anything but unresponsive; that is if she feels like being responsive (**wink wink**)!

Daniel and Jennifer, it was such a pleasure to see you guys again. Your family is so beautiful and so enjoyable to get to know. Josephine is absolutely precious and I look forward to watching her grow!



Josephine has some of the most hysterical faces she likes to make at you! Here was one of the many she made for me!



She is one very loved little girl





Of course bubbles were the "it" item for her at the park! What kid doesn't love bubbles, though!









Oh My Gosh so I had this brilliant idea for Daniel and Jennifer to take Josephine for a walk along the bike path and play "one, two, three, lift". I think after the 20th time of them doing this with Josephine they weren't too thrilled with my idea anymore. She did not want to stop!!!! But at least it made for some great pictures.



Miss Josephine finished our time off with a huge kiss she sent me from behind the tree (right before a meltdown of course). She is so adorable!

No comments: