Monday, May 13, 2013

"Tea Parties and Tickle Monsters; Kynadee Turns Three"

There is nothing more rewarding as a photographer than watching the kids you photograph grow up right before your eyes.

Kynadee has grown from an infant into a beautiful spunky little girl! She is definitely one of the most opinionated little girls I have ever met and I just love the inner strength she possesses. Lacey always has a vision for her sessions which I love to create for her. This time was one of my favorites. Being that she has been a single teen mom, Kynadee has grown up having an abundance of play time with her mom. I am sure this means more to Kynadee than Lacey will ever know. So for her 3rd birthday pictures Lacey wanted to have a tea party with Kynadee (like Kyna loves to do on a daily basis).  We didn't quite think this idea through a head of time though; we jumped right into a tea party when we should have used this as the reward for her taking a few posed pictures alone for us, but all in all it turned out memorable.

Kynadee wasn't feeling up to par the day we went out to the field, but she still enjoyed her mama time! Lacey does an amazing job spending good quality time with her and I am sure this will be a memorable session for Kynadee. I mean what girl wouldn't love to have the tickle monster come alive during her session, some good old daredevil tree climbing, and of course a beautiful tea party with real tea! Happy Belated 3rd Birthday Kynadee! I hope all your wishes came true!





















No comments: