Friday, May 10, 2013

"Mommy and Me"

Teagan is Rochelle's whole world. There is nothing more special than a mother's love and bond with her daughter, and Rochelle does an amazing job giving Teagan all the love she could ever want.  I believe the last time I saw Teagan and Rochelle for pictures was when Teagan was turning one. It's crazy how fast time flies, Teagan has gotten so big and has so much personality. She kept us laughing. She is one very happy little girl and I know it is because of the love she gets at home. This is one very special Mother's Day gift Rochelle treated herself to and I think it will probably be one of the most amazing gifts she will cherish forever!





Little Miss Personality!









After taking some mommy and me pictures we let Teagan show us one of her favorite play time events; dressing up! She is so cute with her little cowboy hat, princess dress, a purse, and of course her little cowgirl boots! All the articles a princess could ever need!







Teagan even put on the best rock concert I have ever been too! I still have the beautiful barbie song playing in my head! Isn't she the cutest?



Teagan, dream big girl because you will definitely have the world at your finger tips the way you light up the room!

No comments: