Friday, March 28, 2014

Bakersfield Kid's Portraits: Kynadee Is Turning 4

Lacey is a beautiful mom who has always had the most positive outlook on life and anything life has decided to throw her way; so when she became a teen mom I knew she would excel at it.


She has raised the most adorable little girl Kynadee, that is super smart, feisty, sassy, gorgeous, friendly, and most importantly happy, with a dose of stubbornness in the mix of course. I have greatly enjoyed watching Kynadee grow up over the years. I cannot believe she is already going to be 4 years old. Time really does fly by. 


 













Lacey comes prepared to every session with an extra fun make believe event to play with Kyna. Each event is usually something Kyna is really into playing at the time. I love it because what better way to record milestones in your child's life than to document them at their portrait sessions. I don't think Kyna realizes how extra special her mom is, but one day she is going to look back on life and thank God she had such an amazing mom. This session was all about playing doctor. I am pretty sure it turned into be my most favorite session with her ever. Kynadee was having so much fun doctoring her mom up!








 . . . and of course being as fun as she is Lacey ended Kynadee's session with a little puddle jumping.  Talk about a totally fun mom. Happy birthday Miss Kynadee. I hope you have the best birthday ever! XOXO Val



No comments: