Monday, October 6, 2014

CK Ranch Wedding: Megan + Billy

As the dust settled down the long dirt drive, you could see the scurry of people diligently working on the finishing touches. Fabric covered hay bails, old carriages filled with presents, coral burlap and lace dressed tables, every type of dessert perfectly arranged in a treat bar, the blue sky vibrantly highlighting the mountain tops, and the sun spotlighting what was clear to be the beginning of the best day of an amazing couple's life together.  It was finally the day; the day Megan has been planning so maticulously over the last year and all her hard work was sure to pay off bountifully.

Tears flowed down every guest as the two shared their vows with each other, friends toasted for days expressing all the love they shared for this couple, and everyone danced under the starlight sky as Billy and Megan smiled from ear to ear . . . this was the beginning to their happily ever after as husband and wife.

Billy and Megan, I do not even know where to begin. Thank you so much for one of the best days of my life as a photographer. Your entire family and friends welcomed us with open arms, loving smiles, and willingness to make sure we were taken care of as well as the two of you were. The trust you shared in us, allowing us the freedom to document your day exactly as we saw fit meant more to me than you will ever know. I have never felt the complete trust in my abilities that the two of you showed me, and no words can express how grateful I am. Thank you for the amazing experience and being so patient with me. I wish your family the best, and expect to be kept posted when your family begins to grow.




The day started off a bit on the windy side. It took us a good 20 minutes and 5 people to get the dresses this straight. It definitely kept us laughing.







I absolutely love the first look for a father. This smile from ear to ear was too perfect not to share.




Billy waited so patiently for his first look of his bride. 












Did I mention how completely fun this wedding party was?










Every detail was perfected from beginning to end!








I love that Megan chose to have both her mom and dad walk her down the aisle!






















Jaxon was not into taking pictures, at all. Megan was so bummed! So after a little trip to the treat bar we fixed that right up! He was on fire and all thumbs up the rest of the night. These have to be some of my favorite family pictures ever!
























What better way to end the night than with an enormous group photo. Such a fun night! Congrats again you two. I wish you the best of luck!

No comments: