Sunday, October 19, 2014

Garcia Family

As hard as this time of year can be for me trying to organize my family schedule along with my business schedule, I truly look forward to it because I have amazing clients that continually come back and visit me at least once a year. I get so much pleasure out of watching newborns grow into infants, infants into kids, and kids grow into teens.

Tasha and Peter started coming to me when they first had Brinkley. I have watched Brinkley grow into a beautiful, intelligent, funny, friendly, confident little girl. It melts my heart every time I see her to have her recognize me, call me by name, and most recently she actually held my hand. Talk about falling in love. She is just the sweetest thing there ever was.

I haven't seen Penelope since her newborn session and obviously she has changed so much! She has such a fun personality developing. She is a true character and I am pretty sure she will be the one to give Tasha a run for her money. She has the cutest facial expressions ever. I was not about to leave the session until I captured as many of them as I could. I could not believe how mature she was. I am sure it's because she has an awesome big sister that takes really good care of her.

Tasha and Peter your girls are as beautiful as you two are. Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to work with you guys again. I always have a blast (probably more fun than you do) taking your family pictures.

  







I couldn't resist posting this. Both girls are making the same face. So stinking cute


Sisterly love!




We tried to overload Penelope with a mini first birthday session during family pictures. You would never have known she was over picture time by this point because she was still willing to completely entertain and please us with all her smiles and silly faces.




This is the start of what I like to call the many different personalities of Penelope!


                                                                                   (my favorite face in the whole world)









Of course I always have time for the supermodel Brinkley. I am pretty sure she will be on the cover of Vogue magazine one day!

No comments: