Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Park Place Wedding: Sierra + Billy


"We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness-and call it love-true love."   -Robert Fulghum

When I first met with Billy and Sierra I fell in love with their corky, or as they would categorize it "awkward" personalities. They are two peas in a pod! They compliment each other's best qualities, and lighten the sting of their worst. Together they unite as one amazing couple. 

Sierra and Billy chose to have their special day at the amazing Park Place. This venue is so enchanting and full of life, which is exactly how I would describe this couple. Sierra looked absolutely stunning. I don't doubt she took Billy's breath away as she walked down the aisle. They had a beautiful ceremony in front of their closest family and friends and danced the night away! 

Billy and Sierra, I love that you guys found each other at such a young age. I know you will go through many trials over the years, but if you keep your focus on God like you have throughout your relationship, he will bind you closer together through every trial you may face! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your very special day, and I wish you endless years of happiness. Congrats.  -Valerie

1 comment:

benilhalk said...

Extremely beautiful wedding! Wonderful photos - Congratulations and all the best to this glorious couple! Well, I have also got the invitation to attend a few traditional Las Vegas Weddings. Very soon I’ll be visiting Las Vegas with my buddy!