Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Hart Park: Kristy Family


"The love of a family is life's greatest blessing."  -Author Unknown

I always heard my kids are a direct reflection of who I am as a person. If this is true, Darcy and Jake should be extremely proud of themselves.  Taylor is an amazing big sister. She has so much love for her little brother Wyatt. I had so much fun watching Taylor take care of her little brother, love on him, and play with him. She seriously has nothing but love for Wyatt. 

I saw the Kristy family right around a year ago, just prior to having Wyatt so I really enjoyed getting to meet him and celebrate his one year birthday along with Taylor's 5th birthday.  They greatly enjoyed their treats after family pictures and were so well behaved the entire time waiting to enjoy in their birthday surprises.

Darcy and Jake, keep doing what you are doing. Your kids are so adorable and such a delight to be around. I look forward to the next time I see you and your beautiful kids! 

No comments: