Thursday, May 4, 2017

Eric +Lupita: Hart Park Engagement


“And I want to walk with you
On a cloudy day
In fields where the yellow grass grows knee-high
So won’t you try to come.”
                -Nora Jones

Often times I ask my clients about how they met, or what their first date was like. I love learning how each couple’s love story first began. Well, when I asked Lupita and Eric about their blind date, they both replied instantaneously….”AWKWARD!!!!!” I am not going to go into details about their meeting because it is not my story to share, but all I can say is, I am so glad they looked past that first date and continued to pursue each other. The love these two share is a fun, happy kind of love that is completely contagious. 

Their entire session was full of laughs, smiles, giggles, and sweet embraces. I have never watched a couple have so much fun while taking pictures. I am so excited to be part of their beautiful wedding this coming Saturday. It is going to be full of special traditions and I am assuming it will be the biggest party of 2017. I know that the day will only be a small glimpse into the lifetime of love, family, happiness, and success these two will share together. Congratulations Eric & Lupita. I cannot wait to celebrate with the two of you this weekend! 


3 comments:

Eliza Noel said...

Pretty sure I'm coming to you to take my engagement pictures someday far in the future xD All the pictures you take are soooooo prettttyyyyyy

Anonymous said...

These are nice!! :)

https://tizziestidbits.wordpress.com/

zerry ht said...

Cute photoshoot! They look adorable together. I am also getting married by the end of this year in one of the finest wedding venues Los Angeles and I think I need to find a good photographer for my prewedding and wedding photoshoot. Even I want to hold hands with my love and get captured beautifully like this. Its very pretty.