Thursday, March 23, 2017

Engaged: Tyler + Sarah

"Come to me my sweetest friend
Can you feel my heart again
I'll take you back where you belong
And this will be our favorite song
Come to me with secrets bare
I'll love you more so don't be scared
When we're old and near the end
We'll go home and start again."
- Goo Goo Dolls

Every couple has something special and unique about their relationship. No two couples share the same love story. Some people love to watch movies together, some love to eat exotic foods, some enjoy reading, or traveling, or adventure. The lists are literally endless. 

When Tyler and Sarah met in college at Fresno State (Go Bulldogs!), they instantly developed a friendship that lasted for two years before the thought of being a couple even surfaced. Their first date as a couple was the Fresno State Fair, where their love for each other really began to blossom into something more than just a friendship. They have always been up for fun and adventures. Over these last three years, they have spent time not only learning everything they can about each other and falling deeper in love, but also traveling all over the world. They had already successfully seen 5 countries and 4 states together before Tyler decided to get down on one knee and propose during their Hawaii vacation this past August.  

It came as no surprise to me when Sarah told me she would love to do their engagement session at Yosemite National Park. "Would you be willing to meet us in Yosemite for our session?" she asked. Umm....let me think about it.... YES PLEASE!!!!!!!! Who doesn't love snow, giant trees, amazing waterfalls, and breathtaking views. Sign me up this instant! These two made my long all-day trip worth every single minute. Prior to this, we had only briefly met once. The rest of our communication was done via email, so I wasn't entirely sure what to expect with how they interacted with each other. They were AH-MAZING!!!!!! It was such a pleasure watching them play together and enjoy Yosemite and all its beauty. We even forgot how cold it was (well, until they picked snow up with their bare hands). It truly was an incredible day and I would go back in a heartbeat. I might have to find a new road dog though since my husband now realizes how truly far Yosemite is from Bakersfield....but that is just fine with me. Sarah and Tyler, the countdown is on and I cannot wait for your Fresno wedding! It is going to be beautiful!!!!


No comments: