Friday, March 17, 2017

Santa Margarita Ranch: Jeff + Bre


"From the first time I saw you, I knew that you'd be mine
And from the first glance you gave; my world it slowed, you stopped the time.

And in that moment I could see all of the things that we would be
You were the girl I was waiting for, that I'd ask to marry me." 
-Tim McMorris

It's not every day you meet a woman firefighter. As a matter of fact within the Kern County Fire Department there is a total of one woman, Bre, currently employed as firefighter in the field. That tells you something about the strength of women in this profession. I am certain that when Bre walked in the door and Jeff saw her for the first time, her strength and knowledge of firefighting is exactly what attracted him to her..,.besides of course her overwhelming beauty. I'm not sure if it was love at first sight or not, but I am certain that Bre's confidence and strength definitely drew Jeff in, and it was only a matter of time before he fell head over heels for her.

This year California needed rain. I mean...like...really really needed rain. However, Bre and Jeff really needed...ok ok....wanted...a dry day, for their wedding. I am guessing God decided to meet them halfway because they still got that beautiful outdoor ceremony they were hoping for, but we spent most of our time taking pictures in the rain. The day started off a bit on the frazzled side, but the second Jeff looked into Bre's eyes you saw both their anxieties and stress melt away. Their love was undeniable. They laughed, hugged, kissed, danced, and celebrated the day away with all the amazing family and friends who joined them to celebrate. It was truly a perfect day. I would even bet all the guests had an amazing time. Bre and Jeff took extra consideration to treat their guests as royalty and make sure their day was just as perfect as it was for the two of them. 

Congrats you two. I wish you guys a lifetime of happiness and cannot wait for a little firefighter to be made. Thank you for allowing me to participate in your special day. It was such a pleasure to spend my day with you!

Vendors

Venue: Santa Margarita Ranch

Photography: Valerie Mitchell Photography and Andrea Watson (World's Best Assistant)

Wedding Coordinator: Kramer Events - Bri Comier

DJ: Kramer Events - Connor McQueen

Lighting: Santa Margarita Ranch and Kramer Events

Rentals: SLO Party Rentals

Caterer: Mad Mike's BBQ - Mike Chapman

Cake/Cupcakes:  Tiffany Waldowski

Florist:  Misty Moreno

Hair & MUA: To Have & To Hold Bridal Salon - Briana Gros

Wedding Dress: LaceMarry

Calligraphy: BNB Calligraphy - Britny Boos




No comments: