Monday, March 20, 2017

Engaged: Kelly + Patrick


And I asked can the birds in poetry, chime?
Can there be breaks in the chaos sometimes?
Oh, thanks God, must have heard when I prayed
'Cause now I always want to feel this way."
 -Coldplay Amazing Day

Every girl dreams of the day their boyfriend will propose to them. I am sure it goes something like this, prince enters the door, sweeps princess off her feet, tells her how much he adores and loves her, and begs her to spend the rest of their lives together. Am I right?????

Well for Kelly, I am pretty sure Patrick did darn near close to sweeping her off her feet. The two of them love going to the beach to relax, spend time together, and de-stress. This trip was no different to Kelly than the occasional day trip to visit their friends. Little did she know, Patrick had timed their entire day perfectly down to the minute. As the evening approached the two of them were walking along the beach when a violinist began playing Kelly's favorite song "Amazing Day" by Coldplay. Coincidence??? I don't think so. As they listened to the beautiful music, Patrick got down on one knee and professed his love to Kelly while a hidden photographer documented the entire moment for them, and their family and friends quietly watched on a hillside. Umm...YES PLEASE!!!! What girl doesn't want a guy that puts that much effort into sweeping her off her feet?! I must say Kelly picked a winner, and a huge "thank you" to Patrick's parents for raising a great man who knows how to treat his lady.

We had such a blast at their session. Patrick was such a good sport and allowed us to laugh at him many times, while Kelly was a complete natural in front of the camera. Their love is so pure and heartwarming that I can hardly wait for their fall wedding. Patrick and Kelly, thank you for adventuring with me. I look forward to sharing in your special day at The Noriega House this fall.


MUA: Stephanie Gutierrez

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Um, I seriously cried. It's been such a picture perfect relationship, definitely God ordained. Meeting in Elementary School. Started dating in High School. Both coming from amazing families that put God first. I can't imagine a more perfect union! I'm so happy for the two of them. Seriously, Patrick is an amazing man and I always say if my boys are half the man their Uncle is, I'll be proud. We look forward to lovingly welcome Kelly into our family. Although, she's been a part from the start. I knew she'd be my sister. It just took a matter of time! What beautiful pictures. Thank you for capturing the best of them!