Sunday, May 22, 2011

"Soon to be Mr. & Mrs."

Niki and Chris met at a softball tournament through Niki's cousin, and after only a couple more encounters they became inseperable for good. When they finally moved into their new home Chris popped the question in front of all their family and friends. It was one of their most memorable and meaningful moments to date. I was so excited when Niki called me and told me they decided to use me as their photographer for their wedding. I felt very honored having only met with them once before. There is just something really special about this couple that shows such a strong, fun, and loving relationship.

Niki told me the day of her engagement shoot that she was a little nervous about pictures because she isn't real fond of taking pictures. After spending some time with them I couldn't understand why. They are amazing in front of the camera!!!!! I seriously could spend an entire day taking pictures of them. They are so relaxed and comfortable, and did a great job at disregarding my camera being shoved in their faces. When they are together, they are all that matters. They truly have a strong bond and compliment one another perfectly.

I am so excited for their wedding. I can already tell, it will be amazing!















2 comments:

estrada**7 said...

You guys are so amazing together, So in love and so great to one another. I love you both very much and I cannot wait until your wedding.

Love
Ericka
Bridesmaid :)

Amanda Turnbaugh said...

great shoot. I love the kissing picture