Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Star Struck: OMG Justin Bieber????

OMG! I think I just met Justin Bieber!!!!! Dang he's cute! Oh wait...oh it's just his double, had me fooled! Ok, Ok, I am going to try and push my jaw up and get back to reality.

I met Brandon yesterday and seriously could not get over how much he looks like Justin Bieber! I was in awe of it. Now I know why my daughter tells me her friend's brother looks like Justin, she definitely wasn't joking!

In all seriousness though, I had a total blast on this shoot. It is really refreshing meeting a warm, friendly, smart, and outgoing teenage boy, who definitely has his priorities straight in life. He is very mature for still being in highschool. I know he will make it far in life! Brandon is going to be graduating in June and is already enrolled to attend college. Sorry ladies this guy knows what is important in life and isn't willing to let girls get in the way of his education for the time being!

I wish Brandon all the luck in his future endeavors of college!












No comments: