Wednesday, September 14, 2011

"Four, Fabulous, And Finally A Big Sister!"

It has been 2 1/2 years since I last saw Addisen and she has grown up so much. The last time I had the pleasure of taking pictures of her she HATED it. Actually, I think hate is an understatement. Yesterday was like a whole new little girl! The last pictures I took of her were my favorite pictures ever, but yesterday definitely gave those pictures a run for their money. She was adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little Miss Personality describes Addisen perfectly. So talkative, friendly, and happy; reminds me a lot of her mama. She also was so proud to introduce me to her new little sister Reagan who is also as cute as she is.

Reagan was full of smiles! One of the most content 3 month old babies I have ever had. Reagan definitely loves her daddy's attention too. She was so fixated on him; every time he opened his mouth to talk to her she would start cooing and squealing. These are my all time favorite noises.

Anthony and Stacy are so calm and patient with these girls and really know how to show them what love is all about. Hopefully they will continue to keep making these beautiful kids, the world definitely needs children like them to brighten it up!















No comments: