Sunday, September 11, 2011

"A Perfect Time For A Sweet Little Girl"

I had the absolute pleasure of taking Casie's maternity pictures along with her family. It is families like these that show me how strong my passion for photogaphy is and how amazing the people are that come to me. Casie is this amazing woman that has raised probably the most friendly and polite little boys I have ever met. Keller and Kole talked to me from the minute they stepped foot out of the car. In the short time I spent with them both, I was able to learn so much about them (which is one of my favorite parts of the job). They both were more than eager to help me out in any way they could. When our time finished they both made a point to thank me; I was shocked! I don't think kids ever tell me thank you, but it just goes to show how sweet these two are! I fell in love with them and of course had to think could one of them be a potential for my daughter who is there age. Of course I am kidding, well maybe not, I would love to have them a part of my life *smiles*. I really enjoyed getting to know Bill. Casie definitely chose a great guy to have in her life with the best profession ever... a fireman!
Alyvia is going to be one lucky little girl! She has such a warm loving family who are patiently waiting to greet her into our world! I just know she is going to turn out just as amazing and beautiful as her parents! I look forward to the day I get to meet her.




















1 comment:

Kristine Rolin said...

LOVE! as always your work is Amazing!