Saturday, September 24, 2011

"Something So Sweet"

There is nothing more precious than a baby entering the world, especially a precious baby girl! Jordan was absolutely the sweetest! During the first part of our session Jenna lied her down and she just laid there staring forever. I love when babies are perfectly content like that, it makes for the best captures of their eyes.

Jordan is one lucky little girl. She has the best big brother, Mason, ever. Everytime Mason heard Jordan make the smallest sound he was right over next to her trying to calm her and make everything in her world all better. Who could ask for a better big brother. I am sure Mason will be one protective brother as they grow up. Oh and Jenna my son loved Mason. After you guys left he said that boy was so fun, I really liked him! Hope he still likes Evan after he gave him that gash. We are so sorry for that! We definitely are looking forward to seeing you guys again in November. I'm sure Evan is going to want to come help me for your session!














No comments: