Wednesday, October 5, 2011

"When Two Become One"

There is nothing more beautiful then watching the love two people share. After spending the last ten years together, Ameri and Jordan have the strongest bond I have ever seen in newlyweds. They share something so special; it shows not only within the relationship they have, but also between all of their friends and family.

Their day was set up in an intimate beautiful setting with their closest friends and family there to celebrate. It was amazing to see what a close niche family they all were. When the Officiant asked all of Ameri's friends and family to stand, every attendee at the wedding stood! It just goes to show how much both Ameri and Jordan have been a part of each others life and all who are in their lives.

I am not a romantic person by any means, but watching them for the day seriously made me contemplate becoming a hopeless romantic. They not only kept a gigantic smile on each others face, but on every single person's face that was there, including myself! I believe I heard my assistant, Andrea, say she even got a little choked up during the ceremony (which she never does).

Ameri and Jordan, I wish every wedding could bring out the love you two share, both between yourself and everyone that comes your way. There is something so amazing about the way you two blend into one, that I wish every future couple will be able to share the kind of strength and acceptance you two have for each other. Congratulations on finally becoming Mr. & Mrs. I pray for a lifetime of happiness for you both, now go make some beautiful babies!










Jordan gave Ameri the most beautiful necklace for their wedding day.








I brought along Mike for this wedding to hopefully teach him how I tick during weddings, not sure if he learned much, but while I was capturing the above shot, he captured this gorgeous picture I just had to share. Thank you Mike for all your help. Hopefully I was able to give as much to you as you were able to give us!








No comments: