Monday, October 24, 2011

"Our Two Beauties"

I first met Jenny and Cy when they brought Sydney in for her newborn pictures. I fell in love with little Sydney. She had the most amazing eyes and was so sweet and calm. I ran into Jenny during this summer and was so excited to see she was very pregnant again. I couldn't wait to meet their new little girl, Ellie!

Jenny sent me a few photos of Ellie before her appointment, but in person she is even more beautiful than any phone camera could capture. She has amazing eyes just like her big sister Sydney, but has such a different look, in my eyes, than Sydney had at two months. She is definitely going to grow into a beautiful little girl just like her big sister.

Sydney is an amazing big sister. She was so eager to make sure Ellie was fed every time she cried, and she loved comforting her. She gave her the biggest kisses and wanted to hold her the entire time. The girls definitely have a bond already that will hopefully blossom into a sacred sisterly best friend relationship.

Ellie is definitely going to be an individual. She has the same sweetness I remember Sydney having, but I think she might have a little more fire to her step. She definitely knows what she wants already. The girls are both cute as can be, and I think I overheard Jenny say they would like to have at least one more. I sure hope so because they make the cutest little girls that are so easy to be around. Maybe next time they will get an adorable little boy to throw in their mixture.











No comments: