Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"Come Meet My Amazing Family"

"Hi, my name is Delaney and I want to tell you a little bit about my life. I am 3 years old, super sweet with the biggest heart, absolutely adorable, and extremely smart! I'm pretty sure I am the whole package in case you were wondering!

One of my favorite things to do is go to the park and swing! I like going really high and watching all the kids play, but the best part of the park is having my family there with me, and their full attention on me of course, (the way I think it should be)."


"Come follow me this way, I have some people I would like you to meet!"

"This is my baby brother! I can't wait to meet him. When my mommy has him I get to hug and kiss him all the time! I am going to be the best big sister anybody has ever had!"

"This is the best mommy ever! She does such a good job with me. Everyone says I am a mini me of her, which I don't mind at all because she is the prettiest and nicest mommy I have ever seen!"

"My mommy and daddy love each other very much! It makes me so happy to see how happy my mommy is when my daddy is spending time with us!"

"Life is so great when we are all together! We share lots of laughs and have lots of fun; I feel like the luckiest girl alive."

"I wanted to show you a few pictures from our most recent trip to the park so you can see just how wonderful my family is!"







"Isn't my mommy just absolutely beautiful?"

"Well, I better go now and spend some more time with my family. I hope you guys enjoyed the little peek into my amazing life! It was nice to meet you all!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are beautiful pictures. Chris, Charity and Delaney all look so happy. This is a family full of answred prayers. Thank you for capturing that.