Tuesday, November 8, 2011

"Charm, Dazzle, Hypnotize-Is What You Do To Me!"

Little Brinkley brings the biggest smile to my face! She has such a big personality that can seriously hypnotize me in an instance. It is so hard for me to hold my camera in front of my face, when all I want to do is interact with her the entire time.

From the first time I met her as a newborn, I knew she would have a very strong personality! She knows what she wants and won't settle for anything less, but she is so charming in the way she carries out her plan of attack. Every time I go to Brinkley's house for pictures I look forward to the moment she sees me. She greets me with the biggest smiles, it will brighten up the worst of any day. She is always so happy and curious about everything surrounding her.







During our session, Tasha was so worried because little Brinkley was not wanting to smile. I knew you would never be able to tell though. Brinkley doesn't need a giant smile to look adorable, I mean look at her expressions...she has to be the cutest thing ever, with those giant blue eyes and cheeks that just scream pinch me!




...and what's a session without the complete family together! Picture Perfect!

No comments: