Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Navarro Family

I have known the Navarro family for almost three and a half years. They first came to me right when I opened up my business for the absolutely adorable Jordyn's newborn session. They were so sweet to me back then and such a pleasure to be around. They have been faithfully coming to me ever since, and through time have turned into some great family friends. My family feels completely honored to have them in our lives.

Taylor and Jordyn both have huge personalities. They crack me up everytime I am around them. Their mama has sure taught them how to strike a pose! Those girls can be so girly, but turn around and run with the boys no problem. They play so good together and seem like they will grow up having a really close friendship. They were hilarious after pictures. Jordyn was crying because she didn't want to stop taking pictures so Carrie gave the girls her phone and they were taking pictures of themselves like crazy. Then they started taking pictures of my bench...just my bench. We were just standing behind them laughing at how silly they are.

The day of our appointment, it did not look good down town. We started rushing trying to get pictures before the rain came in and just about the last fifteen minutes, the sky cleared and the sun came out! It turned into a beautiful session. The girls were in great moods and made their parents very happy!













1 comment:

Unknown said...

I met Carrie when she was a cheerleader at B.C. and I was the adviser. Always bubbly, happy and helpful - really fun to be around. The fact she has an awesome husband and two absolutely beautiful daughters does not surprise me at all! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family.