Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"A Family In Harmony Will Prosper In Everything"

"My aunts and uncles are one of a kind, A little goofy but are quite a great find. They like to play the same silly games, And are always calling me strange little names. They love to hug and kiss, tickle and squeeze, And sometimes I even bounce on their knees. I like it so much I can't help but grin I know it's their hearts I'll surely win."
Author: Bernadett Redmond

I love meeting families who know how to have a good time, don't take life too seriously, and cherish their time together. Families are with you forever. You don't chose them, but you chose to love them, and like the Lopez family if you love whole heartedly you will cherish your special times together. It's so amazing to see people from all different walks of life, come together and enjoy the time they spend together. No matter what struggles they are facing, tears they have been crying, they do it as a family; and when brought together everything seems to pan out perfectly and they are able to celebrate the joys their family brings to one another.

I enjoyed the goofiness of the Lopez family. They all were such characters and good sports about a long family picture session. The kids were adorable and so much fun to watch interact with each other. The adults, as quiet as some of them seemed, were able to break out of their shell just enough to make for some memories they can laugh about for the rest of their lives.


















Of course I had to reward the older kids with some silly string to attack the family with at the end of the session. All the adults were very good sports about it! I think grandma was excited she didn't get sprayed! Thanks guys for the fun photo session.

1 comment:

DigiDiva said...

What a beautiful family :))) LOVE these pics!