Wednesday, April 25, 2012

"I Have The Best Life"

Hi my name is Emerson and I am 3 years old. My life is the best and makes me so happy. I want to show you why I am so excited for this year of my life. See, here I am...aren't I the cutest little girl ever?

I am so excited for this year because I have the best mommy and daddy who love each other very much. They love each other so much that they are giving me a baby brother! Isn't that the best thing ever?

This is a picture of the 3 of us. My new baby brother is still inside mommies tummy, although I am not too sure how he is going to get out of there when he is done cooking!

My mom told me that my baby brother has to cook for 9 1/2 months. That is almost one whole year. Did I tell you I am 3 years old? I get to meet my brother in 1 more month!

I am so excited to finally give him real kisses. I talk to him through mommies tummy and send him air kisses when I kiss her belly, and sometimes he even gives me a little kiss back. I know this because mommies belly will move...which is so cool to watch!

Isn't my mommy so beautiful?

My family has so much fun together. We always make each other laugh, and my dad gives me the best rides on his shoulders when he plays with me.

I just realized I never introduced you to my baby brother. His name is Jax! I love it because it is super easy for me to say and I can even spell it on my own now.

I love doing art things, like painting. My mom is the coolest because she actually let me finger paint on her tummy. I had so much fun doing this. I sure don't know many mommies that are this cool!

All done, here is my beautiful picture. What do you think? Do you think Jax will like seeing my first picture I painted for him?

Well, I better go now. Mommy and Daddy want to play with me again and I will never pass that up! It was nice meeting you all!

Side note: Congrats to Erica, Grant, and Emerson on their new baby boy Jax. I am so sorry I am just now getting around to posting your session, but I figured better late than never. I wish you guys all the best with your new little one. He is absolutely adorable!

No comments: