Sunday, April 22, 2012

Kynadee is turning two!

To say Kynadee isn't afraid of anything would be a complete understatement. She isn't even two years old and is a complete daredevil. During our session she would disappear for a minute and would reappear on the top of whatever was the highest thing she could possibly climb at that moment. Lacey definitely has her hands full with this adorable little girl. You would never know how fearless she was by the looks of her. She is about the cutest little priss I have ever seen, but looks can be very deceiving. If I went solely off of what she looked like when she arrived to her session I would have thought we picked the wrong location for this little girl, we should have gone to a clothing boutique where she could be all dolled up, but no this location couldn't have been more perfect. I have thoroughly enjoyed every time I have gotten the chance to capture moments with her, but by far this was my favorite time. She had so much personality and just loved all the exploring she was able to do. She has grown up so much just since the last time I saw her a few months ago. She is one of the smartest bravest two year olds I have ever met. Happy Birthday Miss Kyna, you are growing into such a beautiful little girl!

No comments: