Sunday, September 1, 2013

Aria Turns One

A little over a year ago I met Aria's parents, who were expecting their very first daughter and were so excited for her to arrive. What better place to celebrate Aria's first birthday than right back where we all met. I was excited when Amanda had contacted me and asked me to do Aria's first birthday pictures because I was finally going to meet this little cutie, and she definitely didn't disappoint.

Aria was all the personality I thought she would be and more. She was so cute and happy. She definitely already has a mind of her own and has both her parents wrapped around her finger. Amanda made the cutest little crown for Aria to wear for her pictures and she was definitely not having it! Her faces every time the crown went on her head were priceless. She was a bundle of joy and I really enjoyed getting to meet and see all of her amazing personality traits. The one thing that surprised me the most about Aria is: this girl can eat! She is the most petite thing in the whole world and she almost put away half her cake. Her mom told me you don't get between Aria and her food and I definitely believe that. Matt and Amanda you both are doing a great job giving Aria all the love she needs to grow into a beautiful young lady. Thanks for allowing me to spend a little time getting to know her; I look forward to the next time I spend with her!






























No comments: