Monday, September 9, 2013

Kern County Museum Engagement: Katie + Jon

Katie has always had a heart for traveling, and up until this past year I didn't think she would ever stay put long enough to find someone she would be able to fall in love with. Throughout all of her travels around the world she has kept a constant friendship with Jon, a highschool buddy. I remember every time she would talk to me about him I would ask if there was something more between them and she would always reply, "oh no, JonJon and I are just friends!" So when she finally came home from Korea two years ago and told me she was beginning to date Jon, I wasn't the least bit surprised. Somehow I knew they would eventually end up together.

I have spent the past year getting to know Jon, and I couldn't be more happy for my sister. I definitely think he is the perfect fit for her. It takes a special man to steal my sister's heart and I am so glad it is Jon. I am super excited for their wedding this coming January! With the amount of personality these two have I wouldn't expect anything less than "the wedding of the year".







































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very wonderful pictures. My congratulations to the wonderful photographer for her work! Oh- and the bride and groom are kind of cute too.