Thursday, October 10, 2013

Ming Lake Wedding: Olivia + Peter

Olivia has been counting down the days to marry Peter for almost the past year so when the day finally arrived she was the most cool calm and collected bride I have ever seen. She had finally found her prince charming and the only thing that mattered was she was finally going to be able to call Peter her husband.

I have watched Olivia and her kids grow over these last four years and each one of them have found a very special place in my heart. I have seen them go through trials and celebrations and I can honestly say this is the happiest I have ever seen any of them. Chris, Olivia's son, has seriously been my little buddy ever since I met him and my heart sang when Chris came up to me at the ceremony and said, "I am so excited for my mom! Peter is someone we love and it feels great to see my mom this happy and with a man all of us kids love." It just goes to show what an amazing man Peter is and I wish them a lifetime of happiness.

Olivia and Peter had a beautiful small intimate gathering of their closest family and friends over looking Ming Lake. It was so simple and beautiful; definitely capturing the essence of their true beings. I felt very honored to be given the opportunity to not only capture this special moment for Olivia and Peter, but to also be able to witness Olivia the happiest I have ever seen her. Congratulations Olivia and Peter. I truly wish you guys the most amazing life together. You guys are definitely a match made in Heaven!

















































No comments: