Friday, October 18, 2013

"Through The Years"

I can't help but hear the Kenny Roger's song faintly playing in the background as I look through this amazing family's session:

"Through the years, through all the good and bad
I KNOW how much we had, I've always been so glad
To be with you ... Through the years
It's better every day, you've kissed my tears away
As long as it's okay, I'll stay with you Through the years

Through the years, when everything went wrong
Together we were strong, I know that I belong
Right here with you ... Through the years
I never had a doubt, we'd always work things out
I've learned what life's about, by loving you Through the years

Through the years, you've never let me down
You've turned my life around, the sweetest days I've found
I've found with you ... Through the years
It's better every day, you've kissed my tears away
As long as it's okay, I'll stay with you Through the years..."

After almost thirty-eight years of marriage, two beautiful daughters, and two amazing grandkids later; I think it's pretty safe to say Esther and Armando pretty much have it all. They have stuck by each other's sides through all the beautiful ups and downs of life and can now look back and see how blessed they have been.

After being pretty much entertained by Valerie and her sister Tamara, I know that this family had a great deal of fun growing up. It was such a pleasure to watch the close family dynamic during the session. Congratulations Esther and Armando for thirty-eight years of marriage, and here's to another forty!





























No comments: