Saturday, October 19, 2013

Our First Family Portraits

Kristille and Rick were one of the sweetest young couples I have ever met. One of the many reasons I love my job is: how else would I meet all these amazing people. It is so rewarding seeing young parent's love for their child. Raeleigh is one very lucky girl with parents like Rick and Kristille. She was so precious and friendly. She definitely has a strong personality and likes to do her own thing, but what I loved most is watching her love for her parents and their love for her.

This was the first time Rick and Kristille have ever had professional pictures taken of their family and they definitely rocked the session out. They all are so photogenic and gorgeous both inside and out. Thank you Kristille and Rick for letting me get to know your family. I had a great time meeting you both and look forward to watching your daughter grow throughout the years.

























No comments: