Monday, September 13, 2010

The Rivera Family

I had the pleasure of meeting the most beautiful family on the most beautiful day. It was just the right temperature on Saturday to actually enjoy taking pictures outside without everyone dying from heat stroke. After last weeks session I was ready to quit shooting until the weather changed, but somehow it knew that these people were too sweet to torture with the heat. The Rivera's were the most fun kindest people ever, and getting to shoot them really excited me for my favorite season to kick in.




Linda and Rick have been together for 10 years now and they still have that sparkle for each other that I love to see in couples!



Only because of their love for each other and their family could they produce the absolute sweetest kids ever!


Jonathon was so funny. He despises taking pictures so he really made me work to capture him in his element. He is my daughter's age so I started off asking if he had a girlfriend, which was the wrong thing to do! He got super embarrassed and then I think he put me on his list of people to dislike. Eventhough I upset him I still had a blast trying to make him smile! He really is a sweet boy!


Jaylene, little miss america's next top model, was hands down the friendliest little girl ever. She was all about having her picture taken. Anytime we walked to a new area I knew I could call Jaylene over and test the site out on her first. I wish I could have taken pictures of her for hours because I started noticing towards the end of our time together she was really getting into pictures. She started out shy and at the end I kept noticing her poke her little hip out with her hands on her waist. I knew there was a diva somewhere in Jaylene, only took an hour to get it out of her!


And then there was Jaythan! OMG I don't even think I have words for him. He is soooo cute. Whoever said the cutest baby was the gerber baby obviously has never seen Jaythan. Very first picture I took of the whole session he had a smile from ear to ear and it continued throughout the entire shoot. He was so mellow and compliant. Jaythan for sure is one of the happiest babies I have ever seen!


To the Rivera's: It was an absolute pleasure spending some time getting to know your family. Your presence was so warm and inviting. I thank you for the great time I had with you guys and look forward to seeing you guys in the future!