Saturday, September 4, 2010

Shane, Mr. GQ

Shane is the most adorable little boy! He has the sweetest shy personality that I rarely see in little boys his age. He was so cute today he came all dressed up looking handsome as ever. He reminds me of his mom, always wants to dress better than the occasion requires. Downtown was the perfect location for him to look all GQ and he had a blast doing it. I have the pleasure of having him as my sons best friend and he would not let us leave downtown until we made sure he was able to get down and dirty with his best friend. Those pictures will come soon!








Did I mention this little guy is turning 5? Happy 5th birthday Shane!

1 comment:

Amanda Turnbaugh said...

Val, you are simple THE best!! You make me so happy by how amzing you take pictures of my little baby.