Thursday, September 30, 2010

Maternity| Ashley & Pat

What more could this picture perfect family ask for than a little boy! Ashley and Pat are expecting their first baby boy soon and they couldn't be more happy. Big sisters Payton and Presley are already so in love with their soon to be baby brother. They were such a fun easy family to grab some beautiful photographs of. Other than the awful humidity yesterday I really enjoyed being out and getting to know them. They all were so easy going and very photogenic which is definitely a plus on my part. I cannot wait to meet little Tristan. I bet he will be just as cute as the rest of the family!

Ashley, you are one hot mama!





Payton & Presley were so adorable and totally knew how to work the camera. Everytime I went to take a picture all I had to do is say Presley's name and she would turn with the biggest smile. I wish all kids were this easy!



They both had to have their own time with mama and little Triston.



Ashley definitely rocked this shoot. Whatever I asked her to do she was game and made it look breathtaking, even if it meant sitting on the dirty wet ground.



Ashley and Pat are absolutely perfect for each other. By far one of the cutest couples I have taken pictures of.





Simply stunning!



Thanks guys, I had a blast even if we all managed to fall at some point yesterday. I am so anxious to meet little Triston. You guys are amazing!

1 comment:

Amanda Turnbaugh said...

soooo cute! almost makes me want to be pregnate again. . . ALMOST ;)