Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Lodge at Painted Rock: Jesse + Crystal

The day was hot; scorching hot to put it lightly! But it could not have been a more perfect day. This day was the perfect symbol for Jesse and Crystal's love for each other.

From the day they began their relationship, they have given it their all; loved deeply, passionately, unconditionally! The love between these two radiates as bright as the sun shines on the clearest bluest day you could ever imagine. They are a perfect match! His strengths are her weakness; his weaknesses are her strengths. It isn't very often you find couples that compliment each other as perfectly as Crystal and Jesse.

Crystal and Jesse's wedding turned out beautiful. They decided the best way to celebrate their future together was coming home to Crystal's roots, and I could not have been more excited. The Lodge At Painted Rock I have heard about for probably the last two years as it was built and first began hosting events. So when Crystal and Jesse chose this place for their venue I was thrilled. Let me tell you, this place was amazing! By far the most beautiful venue I have seen so far in the Kern River Valley! It is everything I love tied together in one giant classy bow.  From the moment you enter the gates everything is grand, elegant, charming, intimate, much like what you see in Jesse and Crystal relationship.  One thing I know is if Jesse and Crystal can keep their love for each other as hot as the day felt, their marriage will last a lifetime.

I want to thank both of you for allowing us to be a part of your beautiful day. As hectic as it might of felt at times for you two, you both carried yourself beautifully and with such poise! You were an absolute pleasure to be around from the moment you stepped out of the limo! I can't thank you both enough for not sweating the small things and allowing the day to unfold naturally! I wish you both all the luck as you begin your life together!

No comments: