Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day Special

I had the pleasure of spending Mother's Day with two kids I have fallen in love with over the last two years. I get so excited for Delainie and David Jr.'s appointments because their parents allow me to just sit back and capture natural moments. The appointments are always so much fun, not a single one has ever felt like work!

Every appointment Valerie, Delainie and David's mom, comes with new ideas on locations for our next appointment time together. This always allows us time to brainstorm and get creative together to make the next session just as fun and memorable as the previous. When I met with Valerie and David at Murray Family Farms last year Valerie suggested that she would like to do something with water for David and Delainie's birthday pictures. We decided a fountain would be perfect for some fun water pictures.

As Mother's Day approached, Valerie and I found the perfect location with a fountain that shot up straight from the ground. We thought it was perfect for David because he could run in and out as he pleased. Well, Sunday when we met up at the location, we found out they turn the fountain off on the weekends, go figure. We had to think fast and find a new fountain. Although David didn't seem to enjoy the fountain with a pool as much as we were anticipating he would, I still think our time together in whole was a success. The kids were a blast. I had almost as much fun watching and playing with Delainie and David as I would with my own kids. The entire time was full of laughter, fun, games, bubbles, water, and lollipops; what more does a kid need in life! It was a completely successful appointment; a cherished memory and a great way to spend an evening celebrating moms!















No comments: