Sunday, September 2, 2012

"It's A Small World After All"

It's amazing how small the world really is. When I was in highschool getting ready to graduate (which feels like yesterday) I went with my future college roommates to one of their friend's house, I think we were trying to ditch a class, but shh don't tell. At the time I met this super sweet girl, named Olivia, that had two adorable little toddlers running around. I remember back then thinking how adorable these little kids were and also thinking I don't know how she does it. I definitely saw the love she had for kids though, even back as a teenager.

Fast forward about 10 years, oh my gosh I can't believe I am already that old, anyways....I received a call from this very girl....she wanted me to take her family's pictures.  Her family no longer consisted of these two adorable toddlers, it consisted of 5 kids ranging from toddler to teenagers. I was in complete shock. She truly did have a passion for kids and quickly made me realize what an amazing job she did taking care of all of these kids. I immediately fell in love with every single one of them. They all had such different personalities and were seriously the sweetest most well behaved kids I had ever been around.

For the last 3 years I have had the opportunity to watch not only all the kids blossom into older more sophisticated kids, but also watched their family grow in numbers. Every year I look forward to the one day I will get to spend with their family, and see how much each child has changed. This is truly one of the most unique loving families. The patience and love Ryan and Olivia show really shines through each child and it is my honor to showcase this year after year.

This session was incredibly special because we met at Ryan's grandpa's farm and were even persuasive enough to talk grandpa into jumping into a few of the photos. Nothing beats something that is sentimental to the family, and I personlly loved every second of it!



















Chris not only has grown up to be a really tall 16 year old teenage boy he also has met this absolutely adorable girl he is dating. Seriously they have to be the cutest couple ever and she has a dear spot in this family's heart!









As much as Olivia was dying for a picture of the girls all standing with their backs turned, Carmella wasn't having it . . . and honestly I think it made this picture, gotta give attitude where attitude belongs!

No comments: