Thursday, September 13, 2012

"The Big Zero-Five"

Mason, the stud muffin, is playing in the major leagues this year with starting Kindergarten and all. His big brown eyes melt my heart every time I see him, and I just know when he bats those bad boys at the girls they all swoon over him. I find it really hard to believe that he doesn't have every little girl chasing him around, especially when I found out he rides BMX . . . sigh. How cute is it to see a little boy already master such a cool sport, and absolutely loves it?

Mason still loves doing the typical kids stuff, eventhough he may seem like he's too cool and grown up for silly playground stuff . . . laugh . . . but his especially favorite game during our session was when he played a little hide from my camera. So sorry Mason, you may have thought you were getting away with no pictures, but I still got you! Of course I had a blast during our time together because I was able to capture Mason in his natural element. Thank you Mason for being such a cool kid and showing me what an awesome BMX rider you already are!



















This is his masterpiece self portrait . . . I love that he even made his hair look curly! Pretty bomb drawing for a five year old if you ask me!



Did I mention that Mason is going to be a big brother? I am so excited to see him fall in love with his new brother or sister!



No comments: