Sunday, September 2, 2012

"Only Child Expiring"

It feels like just yesterday I was watching Jaden smile from ear to ear as her mom and Chris vowed to love each other for the rest of their lives. Almost a year ago wedding bells rang while Jaden was given the best stepfather she could ask for. Life could not be better for her...or could it?

In less than a month this only child's life as an only child, WILL BE EXPIRING! After 8 years she is finally getting that little brother she always wanted. When I asked her how she felt about being a big sister she got the biggest smile on her face and said she was sooooo excited and couldn't wait. I personally would have to say it doesn't get much better than this. Jaden has an amazing mom who has dedicated her life to giving Jaden the best life she could possibly give her. She put aside all of her own wants and needs to make sure Jaden would live a happy life, and when Chris walked into her life she knew that he was an amazing man and would only benefit her and Jaden's life that much more.

Every time I am around this family I watch Chris with Jaden; it literally could bring tears to my eyes seeing the love this man has and shows this little girl. To see this gives me no doubt in my mind why Niki fell in love with Chris, and how amazing he will be when his new son enters the world.

Niki, Chris, and Jaden you guys all have such a special place in my heart! I feel so fortunate that you have allowed me to take part in these gigantic milestones in your life and can't wait to meet Caden in a few short weeks.

































No comments: