Wednesday, September 19, 2012

"Preston Is Coming"

Ashley has been excited since day one for Preston's arrival. She has his room all ready and waiting for his arrival. Harley Davidson is the theme...talk about adorable! I can't wait to get a glimpse of that room, not too mention she is using my favorite color ever . . . TURQUOISE!

I love all the sessions I have with this family because of the absolutely incredibly adorable little girl named Kelsie. Don't worry Ashley and Adam I like you guys too, but hello this little girl just screams star!!!! Kelsie can't take a picture with out her hand magnetizing to her hip, popping it out, and batting those adorable eyes at the camera. She is a total doll. She was so excited to tell me all about her new home, Preston, and how she was going to be a BIG sister now. Too say she is excited for his arrival is a total understatement.

Ashley and Adam, you guys have done an amazing job raising Kelsie, and I know little Preston is going to be the happiest boy alive when he finally enters the world because he will have two parents who love him unconditionally! Keep up the great work as parents. I can't wait to meet him, hopefully he decides to come sooner rather than later!













While waiting for a quick wardrobe change from Ashley, I caught Adam and Kelsie enjoying some quality time together. Talk about cuteness all the way around!







. . . And then the big debut of Sugar, the cutest dog alive!









A session isn't complete without grandma jumping in a couple shots. Jeri has got to be so excited to meet Preston considering Kelsie is the cutest little girl ever!













Congrats you guys! I can't wait for little Preston to come so I can finally see him and all his cuteness!

No comments: