Friday, October 2, 2015

A Beautiful Ranch, A Handsome Horse, And A Princess Turning 5

   
     There really is nothing more adorable than a petite little girl that knows what she wants. Ally is so full of life, animated, spunky, happy, sweet, angelic, loving, smart; the list really could go on forever. This sweet little girl is getting ready to turn 5 and she absolutely LOVES horses. So what better way to celebrate her birthday session in style, than on a farm and with her favorite animal ever.

     The scenery was nothing short of breathtaking! The pasture so green, the distant mountains canvasing the background, the most handsome horse named Bud (who didn't mind having his photograph taken), and of course the cutest little girl ever. I mean what more could you ask for...simply perfection! I am pretty sure Ally was in Heaven and will remember this birthday for the rest of her life. Happy 5th birthday Ally. I hope you enjoy every second of it!

     Jessica, your daughter is absolutely beautiful and so much fun to be around. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to capture this moment for her. I have always loved horses as well, so I really enjoyed myself. Jamie and Eric, I also wanted to thank you for being such wonderful hosts. You all were so amazing to work with.

No comments: